Mgr. Richard Šubrt
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel.: +420 221 412 611
Mr. Šubrt completed his Mgr. studies at the Faculty of Law at Charles University in Prague in 2011. He has dedicated his professional career to work with KŠD GROUP, only during his studies at university, he was working as a paralegal in another Czech law firm with focus on general legal practice.
Currently, within the law firm KŠD LEGAL, Mr. Šubrt is a senior lawyer of the insolvency law practice.
Apart from insolvency and restructuring, in which he represents major national and international business companies on the side of creditors or debtors, Mr. Šubrt’s practice is focused primarily on advising in the areas of dispute resolution, including the representation of clients before courts and arbitration panels, in the area of association law, obligations and recovery of receivables, or disputes within construction activities.
- Mgr., Faculty of Law, Charles University in Prague
- Visiting scholar, Colón Language Center Hamburk, Germany
- Insolvency and Restructuring
- Labour Law
- Real Estate, Construction Law
- Litigation and Arbitration
- Sports Law
- Criminal Law